Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs. --- Pam Brown
Gifting men is tough. Gifting dads, a million times tougher... its dad after all !! Read here to find out what happened with me When I tried to take Dad to a Restaurant to Surprise him.
Here are a few ideas to gift your dad:
- Gift dad an assistant - Amazon Echo, Google Home Mini, Apple HomePod.
He too needs to be heard sometimes !!
- On average, men spend 5000 minutes a year shaving. Steal some of your dad's time with an Electric Shaver
- Travel down the memory lane with your father along with a Radio
- For the greatest dad in the world, gift a Handmade card
- Get dad to unwind with a book he would like to read. This is my personal recommendation.
Books are the blessed chloroform of the mind — Oswald Chambers
- A gift, dad wouldn't gift himself - A day at the spa.
As Elizabeth Jane Howard rightly said, A massage is just like a movie, really relaxing and a total escape, except in a massage you’re the star. And you don’t miss anything by falling asleep!
- Fitness band for the lazy dad or the fitness freak dad.
Health is Wealth after-all.
- Multi tool kit for the super dad !!
- A father is a guy who has snapshots in his wallet where his money used to be.
I am getting this Walletfor my dad because my father is always right but nobody listens to him. Also... he is left-handed.
- Watch a father's day special Movie while drinking his favorite tea in the cup you just gifted him.
For a gift consultation, Get in touch !!
Keep loving !!
Keep gifting !!